My Experiences On Information Management

 - Its late January  when we Started our class about Information Management at first my thoughts on information Management was Like A Subject like Data Handling 




But it turns out we're more Studying and learning Databases from what I've Learned Databases are A Collection of Information Organized and Presented to Serve a specific purpose, I also learned That Databases are everywhere from Banks,Schools,Social media  and more




- I get confused at times because of how Vast The databases are and How broad Information management can be  but Our Instructor Ma'am Yheng helps us comprehend it precisely I wish we get to learn more next time about how to make our own Databases 

- This time we are currently Learning ERDs pretty confusing sometimes but I'll definitely learn about it. there's more to learn at Information management. I hope one day I get to make a DATABASE


- maybe this is what I'll feel while making a database ☝️

who knows?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Is SQL